Last modified: January __, 2018
This Policy describes the types of information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.chemstress.com (our "Website"), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
More specifically, this Policy applies to information that we collect:
- on the Website; and
- in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us; or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to the terms of this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Children under age 13 are prohibited from providing us with information via the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, this includes but is not limited to information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number;
- that is about you, but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and/or
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not/may include personal information, but/or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests; and/or
- Improve Website performance.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Chemstress Construction Company and/or Chemstress Consultant Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Chemstress Construction Company and/or Chemstress Consultant Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Chemstress Construction Company and/or Chemstress Consultant Company, their customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All e-mail traffic information will be encrypted and stored on our secured servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial e-mail, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to opt-out of e-mails being sent to them, and spells out penalties for violations. We collect your e-mail address in order to send information to you, respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
In accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or e-mail addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- Monitor third-party e-mail marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; and
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each e-mail.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, you can contact us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page with a notice that the Policy has been updated on the Website home page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page.
To ask questions about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo Of event Here