Instrumentation & Controls
Provides full complement of control system and instrumentation design. Experienced in fieldbus technologies and application.
- Detailed Engineering Design
- Instrument Specification
- Control System Architecture
- Control System Hardware Specification
- Control System Software Specification
- Logic/Functional Description
- Software Programming
- Field Commissioning
Control System Installations
- Designed to comply with both hazardous and non-hazardous electrical classifications. Use of intrinsically safe IO and wiring practices in hazardous areas can achieve major cost reduction in conduit and wiring system installations.
- Aided by in-house instrument database which allows generation of Instrument Index reports, ISA type specification sheets, IO assignment lists, cable schedules, procurement reports, etc.