Extensive experience including the preparation of all necessary plans, profiles, details, specifications, estimates, calculations, forms and submittals necessary for construction of many types of projects.
Civil Engineering Design
- Evaluate existing conditions and alternatives to produce most economical and practical design recommendations
- Includes site development, roadway, parking lots, storm sewers, water lines, gas service lines, storm water retention/detention systems, containment systems, general industrial, etc.
Structural Engineering Design
- Includes foundation designs for various types of buildings, structures and equipment
- Building structural systems: structural steel, pre-cast concrete, cast-in-place concrete, and timber structures
- Structural design of building types including industrial, warehouse, and process facilities
- Evaluates whether a specific structural design will be able to withstand external and internal stresses and forces anticipated for the applied uses
Vibration & Corrosion Analysis
- Inspection and evaluations of both proposed and existing structures to compare the natural frequencies to the imposed frequencies, and determine suitability, or make recommendations for compliance
- Inspection and evaluations of existing structures for levels of deterioration, and determine suitability, or make recommendations for compliance
- Acquires necessary topography, and establishes the vertical and horizontal control for projects
- Performed in accordance to the project scope of services established during the preliminary design
- Includes observation and reporting of daily construction activities in terms of labor, materials, equipment, and methods provided by the contractor
- Determination of conformance of the construction activities in accordance with the drawings and specifications.